Website terms and conditions for incentive
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of Incentives to our Buyers.
2. From time to time we offer Incentives to our Buyers. Not all Incentives are offered for all Projects.
3. In our absolute discretion, we may:
(a) choose which Incentives are offered for what Projects;
(b) limit the time period for which an Incentive is offered to Buyers;
(c) withdraw an Incentive at any time.
4. We will only be required to provide an Incentive if the Buyer enters into a separate written agreement with us.
5. No Incentives will be provided to a Buyer unless the Buyer strictly complies with the provisions of their Contract for Sale including, but not limited to:
(a) payment of the deposit pursuant the Contract for Sale; and
(b) completing their purchase on or before the date for completion as specified in the Contract for Sale.
6. If an Incentive (or part of an Incentive) is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute that Incentive (or part of the Incentive which is not available) with an alternative incentive of equal or greater value, in our absolute discretion.
7. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in our absolute discretion, without notice to you.
8. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Buyer means a buyer who enters into a Contract for Sale with us.
(b) Contract for Sale means a contract for the sale of a unit in a Project entered into between the Buyer and us.
(c) Incentive means incentives that we may choose to offer to our Buyers or potential buyers from time to time.
(d) Projects means a development project that is promoted by us.
(e) Us and we means Geocon Group Pty Ltd ACN 165 918 356 and its related entities as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
9. The incentive is only valid and payable if the purchaser completes Geocon’s 5 step checklist process to ensure they are adequately prepared for settlement of their apartment on time. The 5 step process will be advised to the purchaser 6-8 months leading up to settlement and will include but not be limited to:
(a) Obtaining finance pre-approvals
(b) Or if the above has not occurred allowing a Geocon finance representative to undertake this task on behalf of the purchaser
(c) Attending one of Geocon's pre-settlement information evenings
(d) Reading Geocon's pre-settlement information packs
EOFY Property Bonus: Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern the basis for the Incentive to the You
1. In these terms and conditions:
Contract for Sale means an unconditional contract for sale. for the purchase of the Property exchanged through a Sales Agent in Canberra
Incentive means the incentive stated on the front of this certificate
Geocon means the developer listed in the Contract for Sale.
Stakeholder means the Stakeholder listed in the Contract for Sale.
You means the purchaser(s) in the Contract for Sale
2. Geocon will provide the Incentive subject to these terms and conditions
3. By applying for the Incentive, You agree you have read the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
4. To be eligible for the Incentive You must meet and continue to meet each of the following criteria (Eligibility Criteria)
(a) You reside in the ACT;
(b) You have entered into a Contract for Sale
(c) You must strictly comply with the terms of the Contract for Sale including, but not limited to, completing the purchase on or before the date for completion specified in the Contract for Sale;
(d) You must apply for the Incentive by submitting the following documents on exchange of Contracts:
i. A copy of the front schedule of the exchanged Contract for Sale;
ii. A copy of your ACT Driver's Licence or rate notice; and
iii. A copy of this certificate signed by you.
5. The Incentive will be provided to the Stakeholder prior to completion of the
Contract for Sale
6. If the Contract for Sale is terminated, rescinded or does not complete, for any reason
(a) Geocon is released and discharged from obligations to pay the Incentive and
(b) where Geocon has paid the Incentive you agree and authorise Geocon to recover the Incentive from the Stakeholder; and
(c) You may make no claim for compensation
7. All amounts in this document are GST-inclusive amounts and capped at $50,000.00
8. In the event that all or part of the Incentive is not available for any reason Geocon reserves the right to substitute that part of the Incentive which is not available with an alternative of equal or greater value at Geocon’s sole discretion;
9. You may only make one claim for the Incentive for the Property listed in the Contract for Sale, regardless of the number of purchasers;
10. This Incentive cannot be used in conjunction with any other Incentive, discount or inducement offered by Geocon in connection with this Property;
11. The Incentive is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and may not be assigned. The incentive is not redeemable for any other type of incentive and is limited to 20 deals per Geocon Residential Project from 12 May 2019 up to the end of the Financial Year.
12. Geocon may reject your application if in its reasonable opinion You fail to strictly comply with the Eligibility Criteria.
Terms and Conditions - Referral Fee Program
The following Terms and Conditions apply to our Referral Fee Program. By participating in the Referral Fee Program and making a referral, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you refer a Purchaser to us and that Purchaser enters into a Contract of Sale with us, you are eligible to receive a Referral Fee in consideration for your referral.
2. The Referral Fee will be paid upon satisfaction of the following conditions:
a. Contract of Sale has been exchanged;
b. 5% deposit has been paid pursuant to the Contract of Sale; and
c. the Cooling-Off Period has expired or we have received a Waiver Certificate.
3. To be eligible to receive the Referral Fee the Purchaser must be a new customer:
a. who hasn’t previously purchased a property with us; and
b. who has not been entered into the Geocon Database within the six months prior to the exchange of the Contract for Sale.
4. A Purchaser may only be referred by one person. If two people refer the Purchaser to us, the person who first notifies us of the referral will be eligible for the Referral Fee.
5. We have the right to withdraw this Referral Fee Program and the Referral Fee at any time, in our absolute discretion.
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between yourself and us in connection with the Referral Fee Program and the Referral Fee.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of The Australian Capital Territory and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that Territory.
8. In these Terms and Conditions:
a. Contract of Sale means a contract for the sale of a Geocon Property.
b. Cooling-Off Period means the Purchaser’s cooling off period pursuant to section 12 of the Act.
c. Geocon Database means the database maintained by Geocon with information regarding potential purchasers as updated from time to time.
d. Geocon Property means a property being sold by us.
e. our, we, us means Geocon Group Pty Ltd ACN 165 918 356 and its related entities as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
f. Purchaser means a person or organisation that you refer to us to buy a Geocon Property.
g. Referral Fee means an amount payable under these terms and conditions, being AU$2,000, or other such amount as determined by us from time to time in our absolute discretion.
h. Referral Fee Program means the incentive offered to our referrers as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
i. Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions for our Referral Fee Program.
j. The Act means Civil Law (Sale of Residential Property) Act 2003 (ACT).
k. Waiver Certificate means a certificate issued under Section 17 of the Act to waive the Purchaser’s rights to a Cooling-Off Period.