Website terms and conditions for incentive
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of Incentives to our Buyers.
2. From time to time we offer Incentives to our Buyers. Not all Incentives are offered for all Projects.
3. In our absolute discretion, we may:
(a) choose which Incentives are offered for what Projects;
(b) limit the time period for which an Incentive is offered to Buyers;
(c) withdraw an Incentive at any time.
4. We will only be required to provide an Incentive if the Buyer enters into a separate written agreement with us.
5. No Incentives will be provided to a Buyer unless the Buyer strictly complies with the provisions of their Contract for Sale including, but not limited to:
(a) payment of the deposit pursuant the Contract for Sale; and
(b) completing their purchase on or before the date for completion as specified in the Contract for Sale.
6. If an Incentive (or part of an Incentive) is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute that Incentive (or part of the Incentive which is not available) with an alternative incentive of equal or greater value, in our absolute discretion.
7. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in our absolute discretion, without notice to you.
8. In these Terms and Conditions:
(a) Buyer means a buyer who enters into a Contract for Sale with us.
(b) Contract for Sale means a contract for the sale of a unit in a Project entered into between the Buyer and us.
(c) Incentive means incentives that we may choose to offer to our Buyers or potential buyers from time to time.
(d) Projects means a development project that is promoted by us.
(e) Us and we means Geocon Group Pty Ltd ACN 165 918 356 and its related entities as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
9. The incentive is only valid and payable if the purchaser completes Geocon’s 5 step checklist process to ensure they are adequately prepared for settlement of their apartment on time. The 5 step process will be advised to the purchaser 6-8 months leading up to settlement and will include but not be limited to:
(a) Obtaining finance pre-approvals
(b) Or if the above has not occurred allowing a Geocon finance representative to undertake this task on behalf of the purchaser
(c) Attending one of Geocon's pre-settlement information evenings
(d) Reading Geocon's pre-settlement information packs