A new day begins at midnight
NOW SOLD OUT, MIDNIGHT OFFERS An urban oasis that never sleeps. Midnight presents Braddon’s newest and most contemporary fusion of sights, sounds and textures.
Located just minutes from the heart of the CBD, and delivering an unprecedented mix of location, design, amenity and value, Midnight presents a unique possibility for Canberra home buyers and investors.
A rare opportunity has come about, with a limited number of apartments returning to the market, giving Canberra First Home Buyers, Downsizers and Investors a second chance to secure their new home in Braddon’s newest and most sought after development.
Midnight stands tall as a single address. Inspired exterior facades deliver two rich facets of modern Canberra seamlessly in one extraordinary design. Cast your gaze eastward to Mort Street and beyond and be immersed in the intoxicating creative energy of Braddon’s iconic Lonsdale Street, with a distinctly more creative facade sending the boldest of expressions to the street.
As Midnight strikes. Tomorrow beckons
This is Midnight Delivering an unprecedented mix of location, design, amenity and value, Midnight presents a rare opportunity for Canberra home buyers.
A limited mix of brand new 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, as well as studio apartments are now available – including an incredibly rare opportunity to secure and call a Penthouse in Canberra’s most electric new development, home.
Apartment and development features include:
- Double glazing, SMEG appliances and extensive joinery
- Limited number of exclusive top floor Penthouses with rooftop terraces – Exclusive lounge/executive area for Penthouse residents
- Private cabanas and outdoor kitchen facilities overlooking 25-metre lap pool with cascading waterfall into reflection ponds
- Gym with state-of-the-art equipment and change room facilities
- Completely separate 199-room Midnight Hotel with public restaurant and bar
- Extensive private and public underground parking
Located directly adjacent to the Elouera Street light rail stop and only a 1-minute walk to Lonsdale Street cafes, bars and restaurants or a 5-minute walk to the Canberra CBD, Midnight is the only place to call home in 2019.