Midnight Display Suite Opens
24 March 2017
Midnight has struck! See for yourself the vision that will soon arise, at the display suite now open on the corner of Elouera Street and Mort Street, Braddon.
The time is ticking to get your own slice of Midnight with apartments selling fast.
‘We have been selling about 10 units a day since we went on the market,’ said GEOCON’s Managing Director, Nick Georgalis. ‘Inquiries and interest on this particular project have been through the roof.’ Midnight will be ‘a precinct within a precinct’, connecting Northbourne Avenue to Braddon’s shops and restaurants. ‘The location is one of the most prominent in Canberra, yet it offers fantastic value for money,’ Mr Georgalis said.
Midnight apartments are priced from $335,900 to $899,000+ for the unique penthouses, each with its own rooftop terrace. ‘Midnight is a significant step in Canberra’s journey from bush capital, to emerging city. Delivering an unprecedented mix of location, design, amenity and value, Midnight presents a rare opportunity for Canberra home buyers and investors.’
GEOCON has once again partnered with world-renowned Fender Katsalidis Architects, OCULUS Urban Design, and, in a world-first collaboration with house mix music gurus The Aston Shuffle, to design rooms for sound and curate music for public spaces throughout the development. Coupled with state-of-the-art Sonos sound systems, Midnight offers unprecedented amenity and inclusions.
The location puts Midnight right at the Elouera Street light rail stop and on the revitalised Northbourne Avenue. Eastward to Mort Street and beyond is the intoxicating creative energy of Braddon’s edgy Lonsdale precinct.
– Mix of studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and exclusive top-floor penthouses
– Double glazing, SMEG appliances, three interior colour schemes
– Sonos sound systems
– Private cabanas and outdoor kitchen facilities
– 25-metre pool with cascading waterfall into reflection ponds
– Gym with state-of-the-art equipment and change room facilities
– Securely separate 160-room Abode Hotel with public bars and lounges
– Extensive private and public underground parking
– Directly adjacent to the Elouera Street light rail stop (due 2019)
Midnight is like no other development in Braddon, or beyond, providing a not-to-be-missed opportunity for discerning property buyers to be part of something very new, very different and very, very special. The Midnight hour is indeed upon us!