About the role
Working within a collaborative and dynamic team, the Payroll Officer will be responsible for the coordination and preparation of weekly payroll activities. This position is part-time offering flexible working hours.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
Process weekly construction payrollMaintain the time and attendance system including answering queries and troubleshooting problems or errorsProcess new starters and termination paysUpdate pay conditions as per legislative and Enterprise agreement requirementsFacilitate out of cycle pay runs when requiredProcess salary increases/backpays/commissions/bonuses/ changes of hours etc.Report on leave balances, salaries and turnover rates for various stakeholdersMaintain records and payments of workers compensation payments and reimbursements as requiredAccurately interpret a variety of Modern Awards and the Company’s Enterprise Agreement to ensure quality advice and accurate payment provisions
- Experience in end to end payroll processes (preferably ADP)
- Understanding of Modern Awards, Employment related legislation and enterprise agreements
- Experience utilising time and attendance software and systems
- Proven ability to generate and interpret various payroll reports
- Well-developed communication skills to clearly and with the ability to handle payroll related queries and concerns
Geocon has a fast-paced and dynamic environment where we expect our people to achieve and deliver; our team is collaborative and supports diversity and inclusion.
In return, our people are rewarded with continuous career development and training, as well as the opportunity to work on some of the most unique projects in Australia.
- 3 per cent rebate on Geocon residential and development purchases
- Discounted rates on overnight accommodation across Iconic Hotels
- Health and wellbeing programs and discounted gym membership
- Continuous in-house training and career development opportunities
Thank you for your application.
A member of the Geocon team will be in touch shortly.