About the role
The Marketing team is a creative function of Geocon’s Real Estate Services division and is responsible for the marketing of various Geocon projects and generating leads.
Working closely and collaboratively with other teams, such as Development, Construction, Legal, Finance, Sales and Accounts, the Marketing Director will play a critical role in ensuring strategic marketing collateral is developed for current and upcoming Geocon developments.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
Develop the strategic marketing agenda of the business to capitalise and increase sales volumes
- Manage the marketing team to ensure all marketing projects are effectively managed from inception to completion
- Manage all internal and external content to ensure it is in line with Geocon’s guiding principles, vision, values and project branding
- Track project deliverables and deliver marketing activity within the agreed budget and deadlines
- Organise promotional events throughout each project's lifecycle
- Direct and manage project marketing collateral (i.e. physical environment, digital, social, print, signage, etc.)
Skills & Experience
- A degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Management
- Proven ability to deliver on strategy and achieve results in a fast paced and high intensity work environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders both internal and external to the business
- Ability to build, manage and support a high performing and outcomes-oriented team
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- An understanding of project and program management best practice, tools, techniques, market trends and product innovationCopy writing knowledge and legislative requirements
About the company
Geocon is Canberra's powerhouse integrated property enterprise with capabilities across development, construction, hospitality management and investment.
Our hallmark is architecturally stunning buildings that deliver a new standard of contemporary living. We set the benchmark for high-rise residential and hotel accommodation in Canberra, and we continue to raise the bar.
Geocon has a fast-paced and dynamic environment where we expect our people to achieve and deliver; our team is collaborative and supports diversity and inclusion.
In return, our people are rewarded with continuous career development and training, as well as the opportunity to work on some of the most unique projects in Australia.
3 per cent rebate on Geocon residential and development purchasesDiscounted rates on overnight accommodation across Iconic HotelsHealth and well being programs and discounted gym membershipsContinuous in-house training and career development opportunities
Thank you for your application.
A member of the Geocon team will be in touch shortly.