About the role
Part of a dynamic marketing team, GEOCON's new Graphic Designer will have proven experience developing a strong visual identity for a brand and be adept at guiding stakeholders and partners on best-practice use of brand assets.
They will be responsible for conceptualising marketing, sales and communications briefs and delivering cutting-edge, brand-appropriate visual assets to tight deadlines. Presenting data and financial information in compelling, innovative ways will be second nature.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role as well as the following key attributes:
- Advanced skills in Adobe suite (in design)
- Strong understanding of the print production process
- Strong understanding of all digital production elements
- Ability to bring cutting-edge design ideas to the table
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- Exceptional attention to detailExcellent stakeholder management
- Photography/video skills highly desirable
- CMS, HTML and CSS skills highly desirable
In return for your success and commitment to the role, Geocon will offer:
- Continuous In-house training and career development opportunities
- Generous employee benefits programGreat team culture and environment
- Attractive salary package
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward an up to date copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application.
A member of the Geocon team will be in touch shortly.