Assistant Developement Manager
About the role
As an Assistant Development Manager, you will be guided & supported by the Senior Development Managers to develop high quality profitable developments from start to finish. This will require collaboration with the in-house construction team to ensure coordinated design, building efficiencies and optimal buildability outcomes are met.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in commercial negotiations and executing transaction
- Assist in the management of financials of development projects
- Support negotiations on new leases and sales
- Undertake preliminary site investigations and analysis
- Assist with conducting market research & interpret analytics
- Support the team to form, manage and participate in joint venture operations
Skills & Experience
- A tertiary qualification in Economics, Law or Business Management
- Ability to support the creation of property development strategies to boost company profitability
- Be a team player who has an entrepreneurial mindset and ability
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in the ACT Planning regime and leasehold system would be advantageous
About the company
Geocon is Canberra's powerhouse integrated property enterprise with capabilities across development, construction, hospitality management and investment.
Our hallmark is architecturally stunning buildings that deliver a new standard of contemporary living. We set the benchmark for high-rise residential and hotel accommodation in Canberra, and we continue to raise the bar.
Geocon has a fast-paced and dynamic environment where we expect our people to achieve and deliver; our team is collaborative and supports diversity and inclusion. In return, our people are rewarded with continuous career development and training, as well as the opportunity to work on some of the most unique projects in Australia.
- 3 per cent rebate on Geocon residential and development purchases
- Discounted rates on overnight accommodation across Iconic Hotels
- Health and wellbeing programs and discounted gym memberships
- Continuous in-house training and career development opportunities
Thank you for your application.
A member of the Geocon team will be in touch shortly.